SCORE’s “BizPitch Savannah™ 2021″ Entrepreneurial Competition
Thank you for your interest in becoming a “BizPitch Savannah™ 2021″ contestant. Please carefully read the following Rules and Requirements. It is essential that you comply with all Rules and meet all Requirements in order to apply. If you do not comply and you submit an application, your proposal will not be considered.
RULES AND REQUIREMENTS:
When submitting your proposal, you affirm that you have read, understand, and accept these Rules, that you meet all the event and applicant requirements, that you have completed this proposal yourself, that all information in this proposal is true and accurate, that you understand that your $25 application fee is non-refundable and that you agree to the following:
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Proposed businesses must be either new start-up or have obtained its Savannah-Chatham County Business License after May 1, 2020.
- Completed applications must be received by BizPitchSavannah.com no later than midnight Monday, October 4, 2021. Incomplete applications, those over 900 words in length, or applications received after the deadline will be automatically disqualified.
- Three winners will each receive a Prize of cash and business-related services which may be modified by the organizers from time to time prior to the event.
- Should I/we win the competition, I/we agree that the business will be located in Chatham County, GA, and will launch by no later than January 1, 2023.
- I/We will be responsible for all taxes associated with the Prize.
- I/We release SCORE, its officers and agents, as well as all other persons or organizations affiliated with or in any other way associated with the “BizPitch Savannah™ 2021” event, from all claims and causes of action relating to my/our participation in the Competition.
- I/We grant SCORE the right to use my/our name(s) and the name of my/our business and any image taken of me/us or the business by or on behalf of SCORE, without limitation and without additional compensation, notification or permission, in any medium whatsoever.
- I/We agree to participate in activities to help publicize and promote SCORE’s “BizPitch Savannah™ 2021″ before and after the event.
- I/We understand that failure to comply with any of the rules or requirements set down in this application may result in disqualification and/or revocation of the Prize.
Preparing your “BizPitch Savannah™ 2021” Presentation: Finalists will be announced no later than 5:00 PM Tuesday, October 12th. A SCORE mentor will be assigned to assist each finalist to help them develop and rehearse his/her pitch, including the preparation of PowerPoint slides. Every effort will be made to help finalists prepare their pitches.
Three winners will be selected by the judges. The decisions of the judges are FINAL. Each of the three winners will receive a cash prize and a package of professional business-related services worth over $10,000. The final list and value of these services will be announced prior to the event.
We look forward to receiving your “BizPitch Savannah™ 2021″ application. Please be sure to follow all the rules and guidelines provided here. If you have any questions or issues, please send them to email@example.com.
Your Savannah SCORE Mentoring Team